I don’t know about you but I have ALWAYS had a massive SWEET tooth. Keto helps you ditch the cravings so I don’t find myself binging on the sugar-loaded junk, I just find myself getting creative for the occasional treat!
Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp stevia, Lakanto, or keto friendly sweetener of choice
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
- pinch salt
- Add cacao butter, cacao powder, salt, and sweetener to a small pot. Heat over low fire until cacao butter is melted.
- Stir well to combine and then remove from heat.
- Line a pan with cupcake liners. Pour in 1-1 1/2 tsp of melted chocolate mixture into each liner. Gently swirl to bring chocolate slightly up the sides of the liner.
- Place pan in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
- Remove from freezer and add 1-2 tsp of peanut butter evenly on top of chocolate. Pour an additional 1-2 tsp of melted chocolate over peanut butter layer.
- Freeze for 10 minutes until set.
Dori is a stay at home caregiver and full-time blogger at Colourful Keto with Dori. She found keto by accident and absolutely fell in love with it! “It’s food that loves you back!” She is passionate about creating colourful keto recipes that even your wildest imagine could never dream of… Time to taste the keto rainbow!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.