Eating keto doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavour, comfort or incredible food experiences to become a healthier version of yourself!
After a few years of following a keto diet, I love that I am still coming up with creative ways to enjoy past favourites.
Follow the step-by-step video below so you can watch me bring this recipe to life.
Keto Low Carb Chili
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 bags of rice cauliflower
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 can or 2-4 cups of crushed tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup green onion
- 1 cup chunks of avocado
- Fry 500g of ground beef in 2 tbl of butter
- Add 1 diced onion
- Add 1 diced bell pepper and 1 tbl of minced garlic
- Fry 2 bags of rice cauliflower in 2 tbl of butter
- Add in steak spice or salt and pepper to taste
- Mix in some chili pepper, chili flakes, and chipotle to taste
- Add 2 cups of sliced mushrooms, followed by 2 handfuls of baby spinach and 1 large can or 2-4 cups of crushed tomato.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- You can additionally top the chili with some shredded cheese (I used smoked mozarella), green onions and chunks of avocado
ElleAura is a registered nurse and keto coach in Calgary, AB. She empowers individuals from all walks of life to live a happier and healthier life through keto. She was tired of hurting, having mood swings, getting terrible sleep and deteriorating self confidence. So she took a leap of faith, and became an independent Pruvit promoter. It was the best $50 investment of her life! Want to learn more about the opportunity? Click here!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.