Here’s a quick and simple way to make a delicious pie crust
Keep it simple with 4 ingredients, all sugar-free and grain-free.
No sign of guilt in the make
Easy Low Carb Pie Crust
- Food processor or bullet to grind
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup pecan
- 1 cup almond
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Start by grinding the almonds and pecans
- Melt the tablespoons of butter
- Add in the sweetener (I used zuga) and mix with the butter, ground almonds and ground pecans
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes until golden
- Jello or pudding mix
You can add in some vanilla pudding and top it with some strawberries, keeping it traditional or whatever flavours you prefer.
ElleAura is a registered nurse and keto coach in Calgary, AB. She empowers individuals from all walks of life to live a happier and healthier life through keto. She was tired of hurting, having mood swings, getting terrible sleep and deteriorating self confidence. So she took a leap of faith, and became an independent Pruvit promoter. It was the best $50 investment of her life! Want to learn more about the opportunity? Click here!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.