What could be better for this summer than a scoop of delicious keto ice cream?
I made mine with frozen raspberries and will have my next serving with some fun toppings, like the ones I’ve mentioned below in the ingredients section.
Whichever you choose just remember to have fun while creating it!
Keto Ice Cream
- 1 can Coconut cream (not milk) or whipping cream
- 2 cups Vanilla or sugar free flavoring
- 1 tsp Low carb sweetener to taste (I did 1 tsp zuga erythritol or stevia/monk fruit or allusose)
- Natural fruit
- Lily’s chocolate chips or keto cookies crumbled
- Almonds, pecans, peanuts
- Peanut butter
- Fresh fruit
- Blend the can of coconut cream or 2 cups of whipping cream with the flavoring of choice (I went for frozen raspberries) and sweetner.
- Once blended, freeze.
- You can add the toppings before freezing and after main blending process or just to serve.
- Once frozen, take a bowl, scoop your delicious ice cream and add your toppings. (I topped them with delicious fresh raspberries!)
ElleAura is a registered nurse and keto coach in Calgary, AB. She empowers individuals from all walks of life to live a happier and healthier life through keto. She was tired of hurting, having mood swings, getting terrible sleep and deteriorating self confidence. So she took a leap of faith, and became an independent Pruvit promoter. It was the best $50 investment of her life! Want to learn more about the opportunity? Click here!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.