It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, and what better way to celebrate it than with a delicious Keto Margarita Drink!
Follow the step-by-step instructions below so you can join me in on the weekend fun.
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 1/2 tsp Powdered erythritol/swerve confectioners
- 2 oz Orange Flavored Sparkling water
- Coarse Salt
- Lime Wedges
- Cut a wedge of lime and run it around the rim of a margarita or low-ball glass.
- Pour coarse salt onto a plate and dip the rim of the glass in the salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half-full with ice. Add in the tequila, lime juice, and Swerve to the shaker.
- Seal it and shake well until outside is frosted. It will take you about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add ice to the prepared glass, then strain margarita into it.
- Top it off with sparkling water and stir.
- Finally, garnish the glass with a lime wedge.
ElleAura is a registered nurse and keto coach in Calgary, AB. She empowers individuals from all walks of life to live a happier and healthier life through keto. She was tired of hurting, having mood swings, getting terrible sleep and deteriorating self confidence. So she took a leap of faith, and became an independent Pruvit promoter. It was the best $50 investment of her life! Want to learn more about the opportunity? Click here!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.