These sugar-free Keto chocolate chip cookies are delicious and only contain 1.3 net carbs per cookie!
Sugar-Free Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 3/4 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a baking tray with lined parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour melted butter, monkfruit sweetener, vanilla extra and an egg. Beat thoroughly with a hand mixer for about 20 seconds.
- Then add in the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and a pinch of salt. Mix until well incorporated and texture turns doughy.
- Pour in the sugar-free chocolate chips and fold in nicely with a spatula and keep mixing.
- Use your hand to form cookie dough into 2-3 inch sized balls. You should be able to make about 9-12 balls with the entire cookie dough. Place on the baking tray a few inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Then set aside and allow to it cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Dori is a stay at home caregiver and full-time blogger at Colourful Keto with Dori. She found keto by accident and absolutely fell in love with it! “It’s food that loves you back!” She is passionate about creating colourful keto recipes that even your wildest imagine could never dream of… Time to taste the keto rainbow!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.