Are you missing potato chips?
Bring back the crunch with cheese!
Nothing says the holiday season quite like a delicious shrimp dip!
Don’t dig shrimp? Swap with cooked chicken or crumbled bacon!
Piri Piri Shrimp Dip
- 6 shrimp
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp Piri Piri spice
- 1 stalk celery fine chopped
- 1 broccoli floweret chopped
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mayo
- Start by chopping up all ingredients (save one shrimp to the side for garnish)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Microwave for 1 minute and combine again
- Add in the shrimp with sauce to the previous mixture
- Serve with your favourite Keto Crackers and decorate on top with the last shrimp
Dori is a stay at home caregiver and full-time blogger at Colourful Keto with Dori. She found keto by accident and absolutely fell in love with it! “It’s food that loves you back!” She is passionate about creating colourful keto recipes that even your wildest imagine could never dream of… Time to taste the keto rainbow!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.