This strawberry crisp is so decadent and low carb! Perfect for treating yourself this holiday season.
Low Carb Keto Strawberry Crisp
- Food processor
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 cups organic strawberries
- 1/2 tbsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, squeezed
- 3 tbsp strawberry mixture
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup halved pecans, raw
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch square baking dish with butter.
- Prepare strawberries by tossing them with 3 tablespoons of Swerve granular, lemon juice, and xantham gum and spread evenly in baking dish.
To make crumble topping:
- In a food processor, pulse butter, 1/4 cup Swerve granular, almond flour, pecans, cinnamon and salt until mixture begins to clump together.
Putting it strawberry crisp together:
- Crumble the topping over strawberries and bake until crumble is golden brown and crispy and strawberries are bubbling up (about 30 minutes or more).
- After crisp is removed from oven, let it cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes minutes. This will allow the strawberry mixture to thicken.
- Serve with low carb or keto whipped cream or ice cream.
The crisp is best when served warm and topped with low-carb or keto whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. The crisp keeps in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Amount Per Serving Calories 179.2 Total Fat 16.2g Saturated Fat 3.0g Cholesterol 10.3mg Sodium 7.8mg Carbohydrates 18.0g Net Carbohydrates 5.0g Fiber 3.7g Sugar 4.1g Sugar Alcohols 9.3g Protein 3.5g
Dori is a stay at home caregiver and full-time blogger at Colourful Keto with Dori. She found keto by accident and absolutely fell in love with it! “It’s food that loves you back!” She is passionate about creating colourful keto recipes that even your wildest imagine could never dream of… Time to taste the keto rainbow!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.