As many things in life, I don’t recommend you mix the beverages all together but start with the one that fits your style the most as a starter.
Let me know how your preparations go and which drink turns out to be your favorite.
Who doesn’t want to spend the holidays with a hot cup of apple cider or hot chocolate? Do you want to make the perfect cup for you and your guests without derailing from your Keto options? Let me share with you my favorite and best recipes to fill those empty glasses and have everyone enjoying the festivities as they please.
Hot Apple Cider
- 8 oz water
- 1 – 2 apple cinnamon tea bags
- 1/4 tbsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tbsp allspice
- 1/8 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 organic 'Stevia In The Raw' packet
- slice of apple, lemon, or orange
- cinnamon stick
- whole cloves
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan on the stove or a microwave-safe container in the microwave.
- While heating, add tea bag(s) along with spices. Shake gently to mix together and place in 8+ oz mug.
- Once cider is boiling, pour over the tea bag(s) and let steep for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Stir in Stevia In The Raw and garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
- white rum, gin, vodka, tequila
- Pumpkin spice latte/hot chocolate/egg nog
- Caffeine free tea or coffee for evening
- Hot cocoa & marshmallows
- Spiked option with white rum
- LONDON FOG
- BAILEYS COFFEE
- COLD DRINKS & ADULT BEVERAGES
- EGG NOG – NO EGG
- Holiday punch – sparkling water & stevia/Zevia – mio/crystal light
- Soda Lime ‘
- Wine – red/white – dry Limit the glasses
- Rum & Coke
- Rum & Ginger
Dori is a stay at home caregiver and full-time blogger at Colourful Keto with Dori. She found keto by accident and absolutely fell in love with it! “It’s food that loves you back!” She is passionate about creating colourful keto recipes that even your wildest imagine could never dream of… Time to taste the keto rainbow!
START YOUR KETO JOURNEY
Subscribe to Keto Queen YYC so that you are notified every time we share new resources, recipes or keto lifestyle products.